Yes, we are just full of scary moments. Today as I was waiting for Chandler to get out of the car at our last visiting teaching appointment (Becky), Chandler was taking his sweet time. He looked down and said, "Mommy, fire, fire." He was pointing to my feet; I was standing in a fire ant pile (at the neighbors, not Beckys). So I quickly picked him up, set him on the sidewalk and told him to follow Kate in the house. I saw Kate running in the house and assumed he ran after her as I looked down and tried to get all the ants off of my foot and sandal. I went to the door and asked if Chandler had run in, but they said no. I went back outside just in time to see Chandler run back across the street. He ran across, because he saw the park, and got scared when I didn't follow him so he crossed back. Luckily, there were no cars, but HOLY COW that scared me! He got a big talking to after that.
I've had some ask me where I got my skin, and I think it's called One Cute Blog, and there's another one called Cute Blog. There are a lot of skins. I followed the link from a friend's blog.
Feel free to comment, that way I know who's looking!
4 comments:
That was totally scary! Sorry my house has such a horrible child trap (the park) across the street. I've had other kids do the same thing when they come over. I think parks make roads invisible to kids. Or kids have tunnel vision. By the way, I love the new look of your blog and I love all the pictures you put on all the time.
remember Claire in the Costco parking lot? I still get sick every time I think about it. my kid almost died that day.
That would be scary. Good thing everything turned out okay.
I loose my cool when scary things like that happen. I often have to remind myself to take a deep breath and calm down. I'm glad he was ok. It's not very often that that road doesn't have a car coming down it! Call it a miracle!
Post a Comment