Today is Chandler's birthday! His dad stayed home from work for his birthday, so he was thrilled. We started off by going to donuts for breakfast. They had choices of dinosaur shaped doughnuts, heart shaped, bunny shaped, circle, rectangle, chocolate glazed, plain, blueberry, white glazed, pink glazed, and sprinkles, and of all the choices, he picked plain donut holes with gatorade. Funny kid!
We went for a walk and then played on the toys at the park. Then, we went and had lunch at Dekan's school. He got so much stuff all over his white shirt I had to take a picture before we changed him into another white shirt.
We opened presents and went to McDonalds for dinner.
I asked Chandler this morning what he wanted for his treat for his birthday. I offered to make cake, brownies, cupcakes, pie, cookies, or whatever he wanted. He actually picked corn!! What kind of a kid wants candles with corn? So funny!
We love having Chandler in our family - he is so adorable. It took a little while for us to get used to Dekan being gone during the day, but now we are having so much fun while Dekan is at school, even though we still miss him a lot. Chandler thinks he can read, and he's just learned all his alphabet - he's so proud of himself, and is so happy to be a big boy! I had a video, but it's not working - I'll have to post it later
4 comments:
Happy Birthday! It looks like a very fun third birthday.
Happy Birthday Chandler. Corn is one of my favorite things too. But I've never had it with candles. That is pretty neat.
That's freakin hilarious! He's going to get a kick out of that when he's older. I think I'd like prime rib with candles for my birthday!
At least he's easy to please! That's so funny!
Post a Comment