I know it's been a while for me to post, but we've been busy. I turned 30 earlier this month, and my husband was the greatest (he's had a few years to practice). He made sure I was sung to and everything (something that normally doesn't happen on my birthday for some reason). He also got me a cell phone which apparently I was only one of 5 adults in America who didn't own one. It's good to now be one of the masses. Pumpkin pie is my dessert of choice, no corn for me thanks.
2 comments:
Yeah - happy birthday. Welcome to the 30 club. I just joined it this year too. :)
Happy Birthday! I turned 30 this year too. I think about 1/3 of the women in the ward turned 30. I hope all is going well with the pregnancy. I would love to see a pic...
Post a Comment