Saturday, April 11, 2009

67 cents!!

That's right folks - I just paid 67 cents for this stuff!!

Don't believe me? Here's my receipt!
I've been couponing for a while now, but this is by far my biggest percentage 96% savings!
WHOOOHOOO!!

4 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

I love to get a deal! You have to tell me where you went! I've had so much fun using coupons at the new Super Target. You go girl!

Becky said...

Way to go! I wish they had something similar here in Geneva. I would totally do it. I'm sick of spending $1000 a month on food here.
You will have to teach me all about it when I get back. I'll be making up for lost time.
And, you can still afford to rent a movie to watch while eating your popcorn!

Lindsay said...

Impressive.

House of Tuft said...

"Couponing" huh? Sounds like a pretty intense hobby. :) I should do better myself.