Thursday, May 1, 2008

Cooking Class 2




For a snack I made hummus - which was disgusting! I've tried it as a sample at Costco before, and have liked it, so maybe this was a bad recipe. EEEWWW! For dinner I made chicken pot pie with broccoli surprise salad, and baked apples for dessert. So, how did I do?

4 comments:

Crystal said...

You did great. Are you taking a cooking class?

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy to me (except for the hummus - I just don't do hummus). Happy cooking!

Tamara said...

I feel like I gain weight just looking at all those yummy goodies. I've got to keep Adam from looking at your blog or else I'm going to have to seriously step up my cooking!

Becky said...

Okay, so you have been holding out. I didn't know you were such a creative cook. How was the black bean soup? That really looks amazing. And you also made my favorite breakfast food as well. Were you reading my mind? Please, tell me if you ever need an objective opinin. I would be happy to help.