As many of you know I take classes at the Y through Independent Study. Currently, one of the classes I'm enrolled in is a cooking class (I've got to throw some fun ones in there every once in a while to ward off my boredom with Economics and History). Anyway, my assignment today was to make every meal from a recipe in my required reading materials (Betty Crocker Cookbook). The assignment was to make sure I got enough of "My Pyramid" nutrition and make sure each meal had enough variety in color, texture, and temperature. My first meal was triple berry crepes. My lunch was cuban black bean soup and mandarin crunchy chicken salad.
2 comments:
I took that class at BYU. Jared loved it when I invited him to my midterm: 6 course meal with homemade lasagna as the main dish. (That was when we were engaged). If you ever need a taste tester, just let me know! :)
Wow! Can I come over? It all looks delicious! What a fun class to take. I'm so impressed. I just can't believe how beautiful it all looks!
Post a Comment