Tuesday, October 28, 2008

5th Annual Halloween Party



I can't believe this is our 5th Halloween here in Texas! Wow! When we first arrived, we decided to start throwing a Halloween party every year with Dave's brother's family who live in the area also. Last night was our 5th year in a row - amazing. Every year I make chili and cornbread and we do some sort of activity. Normally, we bob for apples or eat donuts off strings, but this year we had a pumpkin decorating contest. Can you guess which is mine?

Everyone got 1st place ribbons, because the dads refused to pick a winner. It was great fun.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

What a great tradition.

Unknown said...

My guess is your pumpkin is the one with the black raison hair or whatever those things are. Looks fun!

Char said...

That looks like fun. I bet the kids love it.