Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Glad to be BORING
Just so you know, we went to the Perinatologist yesterday and had all the measurements of the baby taken and everything is absolutely normal! We do not have to go back to this doctor except one more time and she is giving us the boot! We are so grateful for all the prayers and wanted everyone to know that we are considered normal from here on out. The fetus has practically not grown at all over the last 4 weeks and and normal delivery is expected at this point. Physically the baby measures and looks perfect, anything else would have to wait for birth to determine. There will not be any more updates since they are just boring! It's amazing, though, when I first got the news, the two were almost the same size, and over the course of 3 months, they look completely different. The fetus looks almost 1000 times smaller than the baby. It's a miracle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YEAH!!!! I'm so happy for you!
so glad your plain old boring sara :D so glad its all good news!
I've never been so happy to read something so boring! How much longer do you have now? Have you decided on names? I feel like I am missing out on so much cuz I can't just ask you at church anymore.
Yes it is a miracle. I am so incredibly thankful and happy for you! We'll keep praying!
Post a Comment