So, we had our first parent/teacher conference on Saturday and got to learn all about how Dekan does when he's away from us all day. He does great, by the way, but this whole parenting thing has really caught me off guard lately. The other day we got in trouble from the school for not excusing Dekan's couple of absences - we actually got a letter threatening us with a fine from the state if he missed any more days that were unexcused. So, I wrote an excuse for him and almost signed my moms name (because I had forged so many excused absences in my day). I couldn't believe that I was the parent old enough to sign the note. This is a picture of Dekan and his teacher on the first day of school. (Isn't she too cute?)
1 comment:
At least you finally confessed! I can't believe I didn't have a clue!
Post a Comment