Beautiful, isn't it? This is Dave and the boys on the beach as the sun is setting.
We had beautiful weather except for the first day, but it ended well.
We had beautiful weather except for the first day, but it ended well.
Can't go to the beach without making a sandcastle, right?
Next, on to Legoland - I highly recommend this for kids under 10, but is awesome for 7 and under. If you can believe it, this is made from legos.
Camden just posed in his Snugli and enjoyed the ride.
3 comments:
It looks like a blast! Camden is adorable.
That last picture of Camden is SO cute. And the other pictures - all I can say is color me homesick. What a great trip.
SEINFELD!!!!!! George talking about getting Kramers golf ball from a blow hole. I really need to take my kids to Legoland. It looks like something they would love. Too bad we couldn't stay longer.
Post a Comment