I had never eaten at In-n-out burger before, so we made sure to make a delicious stop and try it - by the way, believe all the rumors you hear about this place. I even had a SoCal native tell me how to expertly order, so it was great.
(Give me a break, I just had a baby)

Off to Disneyland. Let me explain the shirts. My family had these made for our reunion. They were fantastic so we could spot someone in our party from a mile away.
Girls in Blue, Boys in Orange - I think we were going for a sort of Boise State theme.
Even Camden got a cute little shirt.
The boys at Monsters Incorporated.

The boys bording the Matterhorn
Off to Disneyland. Let me explain the shirts. My family had these made for our reunion. They were fantastic so we could spot someone in our party from a mile away.
Girls in Blue, Boys in Orange - I think we were going for a sort of Boise State theme.
Oh yeah, the family reunion - the whole reason we made this trip. Almost forgot!
All the boys that were there - brothers, brother-in-law, nephews, husband, sons.
All the girls - sister, mother, nieces, sister-in-laws.
There's some handsome fellows.
Oh wow! I can't tell you how thrilling it is to watch your child meet his first character. Chandler was absolutely mesmerized! Another family was taking a picture with Goofy and Chandler couldn't help himself, he didn't take his eyes off Goofy and walked right up to him. As far as he was concerned there was nobody else in the world just then. We couldn't stop laughing.
3 comments:
That is one superfly looking reunion. Anywhere there is In-N-Out and Disneyland, I'm there!
My mouth is watering....In-N-Out.....how I miss that place!!
Looks like you had fun, you're a total trooper for doing this with one so young. I don't know if I would have....
That looks like so much fun. My kids would love it - esp.Ellie in all her girly glory. Camden is a cutie.
Post a Comment