The month of May brought a lot of excitement for the summer. After graduating, I started decorating around the house and getting ready for some family to come in early June.
Here are some fun pics from our May days.


A favorite hang out is mom and dad's bed.

Camden - aka - Fabio


Fun on the swing set in the backyard

and basketball with the new hoop

and Mr. Cutey-pants watches everyone play

I got a new camera for graduation, so I was testing it out on the beautiful flowers Dave gave me for our anniversary.

I don't know if I posted this before, but this is one of my all-time favorite moves. Cam was leaking out his diaper when I was running errands, and I ran out of diapers in the diaper bag, so I asked for an extra grocery bag, and the employees died laughing over this MacGuyver move. I just might be a redneck.

Fun with Daddy

Love those boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment