Friday, May 2, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEKAN!!!






Today is Dekan's 5th birthday!! Happy Birthday Buddy!! He had a great day, and got an 8ft. trampoline for our backyard! I think his favorite gift was that his dad took the day off to spend the day with him. He got to have his first friend birthday party, and was only allowed to invite 10 people, we feel bad that some didn't get to come, but it was either 10 or 30, so we went with 10 - couldn't even fathom 30! Anyway, we had a magician come and it was fantastic. Thank you to everyone who wished Dekan a Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I bet they love the trampoline. I remember you telling us about the magaician, did the kids love him?

Becky said...

Looks like he had lots of fun. What a lucky boy. A tramp and his dad chillin with him all on the same day. I had one when I was young and my dad wouldn't let anyone else use it unless their parents signed a Waiver of Liability.

Tamara said...

That sounds like every little boy's dream birthday. What a great time! And a magician to boot! Does it get any better than that?