Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!




Well, Happy Mothers Day to all you mothers out there. As for my children, they told their Dad what they like about me, and had him write it in a card, and gave it to me with breakfast in bed. They also told their Dad the two things they wanted to do for me on Mothers Day. Chandler wanted to jump on the trampoline with me, and Dekan wanted to have an ice cream cone with me. As you can see they both got their wish. Dave did a wonderful thing and took me to the new restaurant Brio in Allen. As some of you may know, you have to have reservations to that place unless you want to wait 90 minutes minimum for a table. I was so impressed that he actually had a reservation, and hired a babysitter all on his own. It was a surprise to me. I loved Mothers Day today. I hope all of you had wonderful Mothers Days!

4 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

What a sweet family you have. Happy Mother's Day to you too!

Crystal said...

Sounds like a great day. I'm impressed with the Brio part. How was it?

Becky said...

Okay, so first off. Buttermilk? I haven't heard that song for a long while. I thought Brian was the only Sir Mix-a-lot fan left in the world. I guess not.
Now, you totally have to spill about Brio. Was it great? I am totally impressed that Dave got all those plans accomplished on his own. Especially the babysitter part.
Sounds like you had a great day. I got breakfast in bed too. Yeasterday takeout from IHOP (from James) and today homemade (from Brian). Great minds think alike.

House of Tuft said...

I too got breakfast in bed, then the kids crawled up next to me and proceeded to eat it all :) They were so cute I had to let them help me eat it. Jason helped the put together a cute card and Ellie did all the writing. I love it!