Well, we decided that Chandler was ready to go on the potty like a big boy. This has been the greatest experience ever! No kidding! Dekan was so hard to potty train; we set the stakes high by offering him something everytime he went into the bathroom, because he screamed when we entered the room. Everytime Dekan had a success on the potty, he got a toy or a prize, and we spent quite a bit of money on Thomas trains.
Chandler, on the other hand, has cried with every accident, which has only been a handful of times while he understood what going on the potty really means. He's been in big boy underwear ever since we got home from church on Sunday, and today he's only had one accident. He doesn't tell me when he has to use the bathroom, all he says is, "I don't want my underwear anymore, mom." That means we need to go on the potty. He's been so great - I just don't believe it! Now, I did have a terrible time with the first, so I deserve a good potty-trainer this time. The worst part of parenting, I think so far, is almost over twice - WHOOHOO!! (knock on wood, right?)
4 comments:
Congratulations! You are right, you do deserve it.
Dallin was easier than Ethan for us. I think we pushed Ethan too much. Its nice when its easy!
That's good news. Now the hard part is over, it's time to have another one. Haha!
Ok, so your out of the diaper phase...for now! I am expecting a change for you guys any day now :)
Post a Comment